We are launching our annual fundraising campaign with a goal of raising $20,000. The funds raised will be used to cover operating expenses for our services including:
- intervention training for youth, parents, professionals, and the community
- suicide response plan consultation for schools, businesses, and community agencies
- our comfort dog Lyra available to the community
- awareness activities and events for students in school
- our information table at community events
- informational materials and merchandise
- advocacy and support for people affected by suicide
Donations can be made at rattlethestars.org/donate, through Facebook, or by mail to Rattle the Stars 4002 Tallgrass Dr. Champaign, IL 61822. Donations made through Facebook on #GivingTuesday December 3rd may be matched.
Please contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help with fundraising efforts.