Preventing suicide prevents empty seats.
Every dollar you donate helps us keep people in their seats – their seat at the dinner table, their seat in the classroom, their seat at graduation, their seat at a ball game, their seat in the office, their seat at a wedding, their seat on the couch next to their loved ones.
Your gift provides:
- intervention training for youth, parents, professionals, and the community
- suicide response plan consultation for schools, businesses, and community agencies
- our comfort dog Lyra available to the community
- awareness activities and events for students in school
- our information table at community events
- informational materials and merchandise
- advocacy and support for people affected by suicide
Please consider making a monthly donation. Recurring donations allow us to provide sustained and dependable services to the community.
All donations are tax-deductible (Federal Tax ID 81-3198241).